Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wedding stuff :D

Ok so I know that it's been a while (over a month) since David and I were married, but I'm finally putting all the links to videos/photos. YAY!!!!!! :D

All photos from photographer:

Photos from Dawnae:

Ceremony video (it's kinda hard to hear, sorry):

First dance:

Thats all of the big things that I have. Either of those youtube links has other videos if you want to view those as well but it's mostly just more dancing. Anyway I hope you all enjoy them and we love and miss you all!!

Dave and Linds :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsey and Dave, Thanks for all the links to the video's and the pictures. :)

Camila said...

Loved looking at all the pictures and videos! I'm glad you have those. We had such a great time at your weding it was fun to remember!

Emily said...

Yay, finally! Really good pics. I won't even complain too much about all the dorky candid shots of me. Miss you guys!