Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekend get away

We went out to the Haley ranch again (same place we took our engagement pics) and enjoyed riding horses as often as we could! We could to help moves the cows to different pastures and racing as often as we could. :) That place is so beautiful and fun and the Haley's are great hosts! We love visiting them :) Dave and I took some horses that grew up together so they were very competitive and they loved racing each other. It was pretty funny to see, one would be in front and the other would have to pass them up. It was lots of fun though to just let them run!! :D

Here are some pictures and videos of our adventures.


This is me ridding May: (she didn't want to go as fast when Snip wasn't around plus she
kept trying to eat.)




And this is David ridding Snip: (He's the Haley's fastest horse)



Love from the Christensons!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Nice videoing Linds. I like the last pose of David on his horse. Very classic cowboy pose.

Anonymous said...

I love it! How fun!! Thanks for sharing the videos and the pictures. Love you guys!

Ali said...

Linds, Hey Congratulations on getting married!! I am so happy for you! Sorry I didn't make it to the reception I would have loved to have met your husband. I checked out your wedding pictures and they are absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You can't take a bad picture. You were just stunning and Dave looked very handsome. Well I hope that you are enjoying your new adventure as a married woman. Take care and enjoy Oklahoma. Love, Ali (Kristin's friend)

SuperSpencer said...

Cowboy?! Huh....Anyway- looks like a ton of fun! Very cute Lins!

Mike and Kristin said...

Y'all are true wranglers!